Community and News
Actions on Google also sends out a monthly newsletter to keep you up-to-date on the latest news. Fill out this form to sign up for the newsletter.
Get access to vertical-specific actions
Fill out this form to let us know what you're building and to get early access to features.
If you have specific questions not addressed by our community or documentation, you can contact us. Before you send your request, make sure you don't have one of these questions:
- Languages: For the list of locales for which you can develop Assistant apps, see Language and Locale Support.
- Actions Console: To capture logs and troubleshoot issues using the Actions Console, see Troubleshooting Your App.
- Review process information: When you deploy your app, it first goes through our policy and technical review. After it's approved, you receive an email notification, and your app will be available to users.
- Google Cloud Project Id: See this topic for information on finding your Google Developer Project ID.
- Legal information: If you have copyright questions or any other legal questions, contact our legal team.
If you still have questions, fill out the required fields to get support for Actions on Google.
You must sign in to access this page.