Ask a question under the actions-on-google tag.
- Reddit Community
Join the conversation on the official Reddit community.
Join the conversation on Twitter.
Actions on Google also sends out a monthly newsletter to keep you up-to-date on the latest news. Fill out this form to sign up for the newsletter.
Get access to vertical-specific Actions
Fill out this form to let us know what you're building and to get early access to features.
If you have specific questions not addressed by our community or documentation, you can contact us. Before you send your request, make sure you don't have one of these questions:
- Languages: For the list of locales for which you can develop Actions, see Language and Locale Support.
- Actions Console: To capture logs and troubleshoot issues using the Actions Console, see Troubleshooting Your Actions.
- Review process information: When you deploy your Action, it first goes through our policy and technical review. After it's approved, you receive an email notification and your Action will be available to users. Smart Home Actions would require an additional device testing process after passing our policy and technical review, which involves shipping your device to a testing site. For all device testing questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Pricing: Check pricing for Dialogflow, Firebase, and Google App Engine
- Google Cloud Project Id: See this topic for information on finding your Google Developer Project ID.
- Legal information: If you have copyright questions or any other legal questions, contact our legal team.
If you still have questions, fill out the form below to get support for Actions on Google.
You must sign in to access this page.