Ads Data Hub introduced a new API, Ads Data Hub v1, on May 21st, 2019. This API replaced the Full Circle v2 API. Ads Data Hub v1 contains the same functionality as Full Circle v2, while improving on it by allowing customers to:
- View table and temp table schemas.
- Share queries with other ADH accounts.
- View the configuration of linked accounts.
Effective May 21st, 2019, new features will be introduced exclusively in the new API.
The following actions are required to migrate to Ads Data Hub v1:
- Enable the ADH v1 API
in the Google Cloud Storage account you use to access the API.
- When searching for the API in your GCP Console API Library, use the search term “adsdatahub”.
- Update your API endpoint from
- Update all REST resources and methods from the old API to the new API.
If you have any problems with using the API, contact support.