Parcelable representing a masked wallet response.
Nested Class Summary
|class||MaskedWallet.Builder||Builder to create a
Inherited Constant Summary
|public static final Creator<MaskedWallet>||CREATOR|
Public Method Summary
Returns an array of finer grained details about the instruments used in this Google Wallet transaction.
Returns an array of strings used for user-facing messaging about payment instruments used for funding this Google Wallet transaction.
Inherited Method Summary
writeToParcel(Parcel arg0, int arg1)
public UserAddress getBuyerBillingAddress ()
- address associated with the buyer's payment instrument
public UserAddress getBuyerShippingAddress ()
- buyer's shipping address
public String getEmail ()
- buyer's email.
public String getGoogleTransactionId ()
- Google's unique identifier for this transaction. You will store this in your application. Its value is required to be in the googleTransactionId field on all subsequent change masked wallet and full wallet requests pertaining to this transaction.
public InstrumentInfo getInstrumentInfos ()
Returns an array of finer grained details about the instruments used in this Google Wallet transaction. Details here can be parsed and used for customer support, etc..., but should not be displayed to the user.
NOTE: This list of details is not guaranteed to have the same ordering or length as
- list of instrument info (if available), otherwise null.
public String getMerchantTransactionId ()
- The merchant transaction id specified in the
public String getPaymentDescriptions ()
Returns an array of strings used for user-facing messaging about payment instruments used for funding this Google Wallet transaction. Do not attempt to parse the contents of this array as the format, contents and length may change at any time.
IMPORTANT: This list is sorted in the order of how messages should be displayed. You
are required to show each of these sources to inform the buyer of their funding sources
for the transaction. See Google Wallet UI guide for details. Each payment description
is not guaranteed to match a consistent pattern and you should not try to parse this
getInstrumentInfos() for a stable API of instrument information.
- A list of user-facing messages about payment instruments used to fund the Google Wallet transaction.