The Google API Client Library for Java community
Ask development questions
Ask questions on StackOverflow:
- When you ask questions about the Google API Client Library for Java, use the google-api-java-client tag. Before you post a new question, review the most asked questions.
- For questions about Google APIs, use the google-api tag.
- Optionally include a tag to specify the language or platform, for example java, android, or google-app-engine.
- For tips on asking StackOverflow questions, see How to Ask.
File feature requests and defects
You can suggest features and report issues on our public Issue Tracker. This is a great place for the community to discuss and track implementations of features or resolution of bug fixes, as well as share workarounds and patches.
If you find a bug:
- View known bugs, and if a known bug corresponds to the issue you are seeing, "star" it or comment on it.
- If the issue you are seeing has not yet been reported, file a bug report.
If you have a feature request:
- View existing feature requests, and if a requested feature corresponds to a feature you would like, "star" it or comment on it .
- If the feature has not yet been requested, file a feature request.
We've established a discussion group for both users and contributors to discuss the Google API Client Library for Java.
This is an open-source library, and contributions are welcome.
Keep up with the library
You can also take a look at the release notes.