Before publishing your smart home Action, you need to provide information about your Action. This information shows up on your Assistant directory page.
It's important that you promote and highlight your Action's capabilities and provide everything users need to know about your Action. A good directory page includes the following details:
- Description: A brief summary of what the Action can do and its features.
- Icon and banner images: These images reflect your brand and differentiate your Action from other ones.
In the Actions console, go to Deploy > Directory information to review and update your Assistant directory page.
Directory information can be specified for each language and locale your Action uses. To change to the directory information for another language, click the language at the top of the section and enter your translated information. Read localized publishing for more information.
Short and full descriptions give users an idea of what your Action does:
- The short description is a single line summary of your Action.
- The full description gives additional details on what users can do with your Action.
These are logo and banner images used on your Assistant directory page as well as in the Assistant when a user is interacting with your Action.
- Small logo should be 192x192.
- Large banner image should be 1920x1080.
- Both images should be scaled to the above sizes, have transparent backgrounds, and use the PNG format.
Contact details is publicly available on your Action's Assistant directory page and allows users to contact you directly about issues and feedback.
Privacy and consent
This section includes:
- Smart Home Business Partnership Requirements: Brand permissions information to allow Google to promote and highlight your brand.
- Testing instructions: Additional information Google testers may need in order to approve your Action.