Debugging is the process of isolating and removing defects in software code. By understanding the debugging tools in Android Studio, Android developers can create reliable and robust applications.
To prepare for the Associate Android Developer certification exam, developers should:
- Understand the basic debugging techniques available in Android Studio
- Know how to debug and fix issues with an app's functional behavior and usability
- Be able to use the System Log to output debug information
- Understand how to use breakpoints in Android Studio
- Know how to inspect variables using Android Studio