2017 Dates & Location
The 2017 Google Developer Days India will be held on 1-2 December 2017 at Bengaluru International Exhibition Centre, 10th Mile, Tumkur Road, Madavara Post, Dasanapura Hobli, NH48, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562123.
To stay up to date on the latest information on sessions, speakers, and activities, be sure to visit the Google Developer Days India 2017 website, the Google Developers Blog, and follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. You can also follow and join the social conversation about Google Developer Days India 2017 via the official #GDDIndia hashtag. In addition, we'll be emailing important information to all registered attendees, along with check-in instructions prior to the event.
Throughout the event, in person attendees will be able to participate by attending sessions, getting hands-on in the sandbox and codelabs, chatting with Googlers at office hours, and more.
Livestream & Recordings
If you’re unable to attend Google Developer Days India in-person, watch the livestream of the keynotes and all technical sessions on the Google Developer Days India 2017 website throughout the event. Sessions will be recorded and available after the event on our Google Developers Youtube channel.
Extended events happen around the world and are hosted by local developers during Google Developer Days India. At these events, organizers may livestream the event and host their own sessions including codelabs, demos, etc. If you’re joining us as a Google Developer Days India Extended host this year, here are the steps you should take to get started:
- Read through the Organizer Guide to get tips and suggestions about hosting a successful event.
- Register your public event on the Google Developer Days India website for increased visibility.
- Use the official #GDDIndia hashtag on all your social posts related to Google Developer Days India 2017 Extended for easier discoverability.
For questions about the Google Developer Days India Extended program and/or to request the deletion of their personal and/or event data after the event ends, contact us at email@example.com.
Tickets to Google Developer Days India are complimentary. Request an invitation here. You’ll automatically be placed on the waitlist while we process your application, and if a spot becomes available, we’ll let you know via email.
Registration will be open from 5 October 2017 to 20 November 2017, or as long as supplies last.
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Each individual may reserve only one ticket. Tickets for Google Developer Days India are for all days of the event and no single-day tickets are available.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- Google Developer Days India tickets must be used by the original registrant and are non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to Google Developer Days India, you certify that you’re able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and the internal rules of your organization.
- Tickets may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Google rendering the ticket null and void without any responsibility to Google.
- At check-in, we’ll check your photo ID prior to assigning you your Google Developer Days India badge. We're OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted into the event.
- Attendees under 18 years of age will not be allowed to register and attend Google Developer Days India without a parent or guardian present.
- Attendees aren’t permitted to bring guests to Google Developer Days India or to the after hours party. If you have someone traveling with you, they’ll need to register themselves and reserve an attendee ticket.
- Photographs and/or video taken at Google Developer Days India by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information entered (such as name and company), will be displayed on the attendee badge.
- Google Developer Days India badges may contain NFC, BLE, or other RFID technologies to help us serve attendees and determine participation in various sessions and activities.
- All registered attendees agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. By registering for a ticket, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Attendance at Google Developer Days India is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries; individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in Google Developer Days India. Google Inc.and its affiliates won't be liable for your participation in Google Developer Days India.
- Applicants and attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing gdd-India@google.com.
More Registration Details
- Please make sure to register using the name that matches the government-issued photo ID you’ll be presenting when you check in to the event.
- Registration for Google Developer Days India includes two full days of sessions, product demos, admission to the after hours reception, and attendance at the keynotes. We also provide complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks each day. In addition, attendees receive an event badge and may be offered additional gifts. If you aren’t sure whether the professional guidelines for your school, university, organization, or agency would allow you to accept these items, please check with your local ethics officer before the event. The food and gifts are optional, so it may be possible to attend Google Developer Days India even if you cannot accept any giveaways.
- If you aren’t a resident of India, you should check with your local government to determine the required documents and arrangements needed for your travel. If you require a visa letter regarding your Google Developer Days India attendance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Google won’t be able to contact an embassy on your behalf and cannot guarantee you’ll be issued a visa.
All presentations will be in English. Attendance at sessions, trainings, codelabs, app reviews, and office hours is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you’re joining us in-person, here are some useful tips to navigate your way through the conference:
- Parking: There is parking available onsite at BIEC and there will be an attendant to guide and direct you upon arrival. Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Lost & Found: For any lost and found, please report to the help desk near registration where any items handed in will be kept safely.
- Meals: Attendees are offered complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks on both days of the conference.
- After Party: One night you don’t want to miss! Attendees are invited to enjoy food, drinks, music, games, and more during the evening of 1 December at BIEC. Your attendee badge is required for entrance.
Badges & Badge Pick-up
Badge pickup will be available starting at 08:00 on Friday 1 December. Make sure to bring your photo ID along with your registration confirmation email, as we’ll need to verify it prior to assigning you your Google Developer Days India badge. We’re OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted into the conference.
Everyone is guaranteed a seat for the keynotes but the best seats will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. So make sure to arrive to the event on the earlier side!
Please note, you may not share, give, or otherwise provide your badge to anyone. Google Developer Days India badges aren’t replaceable, so don't lose yours or you won’t be readmitted to the conference. You must wear your Google Developer Days India badge to gain admission to Google Developer Days India, including the sessions, developer sandbox, and after hours. If requested by security, please display or provide additional identification. Google Developer Days India badges may include your name, company or organization (if provided), and photo.
All registered attendees are invited to the after party on the evening of 1 December. Event credentials will be required for entry. Please join us for food, drinks, music, games, and more. Alcoholic beverages will be available for those 21 and over.
Google Developer Days India is an indoor developer event, so please be comfortable and casual. There is no enforced dress code. There will be a coat check available near registration for your convenience.
Accessibility Accommodations for Attendees
Google strives to make events open and accessible to everyone, regardless of disability or special needs. Participants with disabilities and/or special needs should provide details in the registration form and/or by emailing us at email@example.com. This information will be kept private and will be distributed only to the individuals who need to know it to complete your accommodation request. Otherwise, please approach the help desk at the venue if you need assistance or have questions about accessibility during the event.
- Venue: BIEC is an accessible venue. There are lifts that allow disabled access to all floors inside the venue, and is a flat surface to enter the building. Service dogs will be allowed into the building.
- CART and video captions: We’ll provide live real-time transcription for the keynotes and some of our sessions. Caption text displayed on a large screen at the front of the room will be accessible to all attendees. We’ll also use the text to provide captions for our livestream and post-event recordings.
- Parking: Accessible parking spaces will be available for those who need them. When arriving to the venue, please follow signs for Accessible parking and have your placard hanging from the car mirror and visible to parking employees at all times to expedite the parking process. Accessible parking spaces are readily available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be reserved in advance to fairly serve all attendees.
No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at Google Developer Days India. Any attendee conducting these activities may be removed from the event.
Attendees must be at least 18 years of age to attend Google Developer Days India. Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please ask a member of staff at registration or help desk to be shown the location of the Mother’s room.
Please ask a member of staff at registration or help desk to be shown the location of the Prayer room.
Details coming soon.
Details coming soon.