The Google Play games services Management API allows you to issue REST calls to programmatically control the metadata underlying the Google Play games services features. This API simplifies your testing of Google Play games services features and gives you flexibility when managing your games to address cheating and fix player accounts.
With the Google Play games services Management API, you can perform these tasks:
- Reset values for these resources:
- turn-based match (deprecated)
- real-time room (deprecated)
- leaderboards metadata for the currently authenticated player or for all players
- Hide players from leaderboards in published games
For more information, see the API reference and the Management tools sample app.