These tools and examples were built with Google Ads scripts and are ready to be used as provided. However, feel free to adjust the code for your needs. Some scripts have an Ads Manager (MCC) version, for processing multiple Google Ads accounts from a single script.
If you have questions about these solutions, please visit the Google Ads scripts support forum.
- Account Summary - Generates a report of the performance for a Google Ads account.
- Ad Performance - Generates a Google Spreadsheet with distribution charts showing an ad's performance.
- BigQuery Exporter - Exports Google Ads reports to Google BigQuery.
- Declining Ad Groups - Fetches ad groups with declining performance, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Keyword Performance - Generates a Google Spreadsheet showing how keywords are performing in their campaigns, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Kratu Report - Shows performance signals for each account visually as a heat map.
- Mobile PageSpeed - Provides a report suggesting ways to improve the landing page experience on mobile, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Search Query - Generates a report showing the actual search queries that trigger your ads, for either single accounts or manager accounts.
- Bid Testing - Adjusts keyword bids based on a series of multipliers and record the results of each change.
- Bid to Impression Share - Finds keywords most in need of adjustment, and raises or lowers their bids to affect how often they show in search results, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Multi Bidder - Manages keyword bidding rules, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- TV Schedule Bid Coordination - Coordinates the use of bid modifiers on campaign bids with a pre-defined schedule in a spreadsheet.
- Weather-based Campaign Management - Fetches weather information and adjust bids accordingly.
- Account Auditor - Checks that your campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords are structured as intended, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Ad Customizer - Fetches live data and update an ad to reflect current prices, inventory levels, or anything else that may change over time.
- Automatic Placement Exclusion - Exclude placement of under-performing video ads.
- Bulk Shopping Ad Group Creator - Provides a way to bulk create ad groups and product groups in existing Shopping Campaigns.
- Campaign-level Audiences Transition Tool - Allows you to simplify your account setup by scanning your audiences at ad group-level and promoting eligible ones to campaign-level.
- ETA Transition Helper - Easily convert your standard text ads to expanded text ads.
- Flexible Budgets - Dynamically adjusts campaign budget daily with a custom budget distribution scheme, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Inventory-based Ad Management - Manages ads based on an inventory database.
- Keyword Labeler - Selects keywords using flexible rules and labels them for later review.
- Large Manager Hierarchy Template - Provides a general framework for manager accounts to run script logic on all of their client accounts, spread across many script executions if necessary.
- Master Negative List - Simplifies management of negative criteria for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Sale Countdown - Updates ad parameters hourly for a countdown to a sales event.
- Sales Countdown Calendar - Extends Sale Countdown to multiple events by integrating a calendar using ad customizers.
- Account Anomaly Detector - Sends out an email when an account's performance stats deviate significantly, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Link Checker - Checks that URLs in ads and keywords don't produce any "page not found" or other errors, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Larger Scale Link Checker New! - Expands the capabilities of the basic link checker by using Google Cloud, for single accounts or manager accounts.
- Negative Keyword Conflicts - Checks that negative keywords do not conflict with and block positive keywords, for single accounts or manager accounts.