A Google Cloud Platform (GCP) project is a set of configuration settings that define how your app interacts with Google services and what resources it uses.
Create a new Google Cloud Platform project
If you haven’t already created a GCP project for your app, follow the steps below.
- Open the Google Cloud Platform projects list.
- Click Create Project.
- Fill out the project information.
- If you want to publish an app listing privately to a domain, under Organization, choose the organization that needs access to the app.
- Click Create.
For more information on creating and managing projects in the GCP console, see Create, shutdown and restore projects.
Project owners should grant others at least edit access to the GCP project. This way, you don’t lose access to the project’s settings if the owner leaves your organization. You can add individuals or groups as collaborators.
- You can only transfer ownership to someone within your domain.
- If the account of the person that uploads the app listing’s images is shut down or removed, the images are removed from the app listing.
To add collaborators to your GCP project, see Granting,changing, and revoking access to resources.