- New OAuth client IDs cannot use the deprecated library.
- Sunset date of the deprecated library is yet to be determined.
- We'll send out advanced notices to affected developers when sunset date is confirmed. Please make sure your Google Cloud Platform Project contact information associated with your OAuth client ID(s) is correct.
- We'll also announce the sunset date here. Please bookmark this page and come back often for updates.
- Authentication - Migrating from Google Sign-In
- Authorization - Migrate to Google Identity Services
The table below lists the specific deprecation and sunset dates.
|Library||Deprecation date||Sunset date|
Differences between deprecation and sunset
|Definition||The deprecated library is a version that is not the latest one.||The sunset library can no longer be used. Requests sent to this library will fail on or after the sunset date.|
|Implication||For existing OAuth client ID(s) using the deprecated library, you can still
use the deprecated library until they're sunset,
but any new OAuth client ID cannot use the deprecated library.
We encourage you to use to the new Google Identity Services library as soon as possible to benefit from new features.
|You need to migrate off the sunset library immediately in order to use Google services.|