- Who can email a user after a booking is made?
- Both Reserve with Google and its partners may communicate by email with the user after a booking is made or a ticket is purchased. For details, see our Marketing and email policy.
- If a user changes the start time, duration, or services on a booking, would these changes be restricted by the availability feed?
- Yes. For example, a user can't update their 10:00 AM booking to start at 10:05 AM since there are no open availability slots in the availability feed.
- How is tax shown to users?
- If a tax rate is set and payment online is required, tax is shown separately from the price and is also included in the total amount shown to the user.
- Is there a sandbox environment where partners can see their data and use their data to run tests?
- Yes, a sandbox environment is available for you to run end-to-end integration tests. For more information, see to our end-to-end testing guide.
- Does Reserve with Google support mobile merchants that frequently change location or go to the client's location?
- No, only merchants that offer services at a physical location can use Reserve with Google. We do support merchants that have more than one location, as long as each location is listed on Google Maps.
- Can users cancel reservations made on Reserve with Google?
- Yes. Users can cancel their reservations either through the confirmation
emails they receive or through the Reserve with Google interface. Users can
also cancel their booking through the partner's system, but the partner
needs to use the
UpdateBookingAPI call to let Reserve with Google know about the cancelation.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2019-06-06 UTC.