Obtain Private Key
Using Onboarding Interface
To integrate with the API, you must create a Google Cloud Project. After that create a service account and obtain a private key. To get started, click the following button:
Manually Generating Key
If the above interface fails, please try the following:
- Go to Google Cloud Console.
- Choose the project using which the API will be accessed.
- Under the IAM & admin menu on the left, find service accounts and create a new Service Account which will be the owner of the project.
- Once the service account is created, you should receive a private key.
Whitelist Service Account
Once you have created a service account:
- Reach out to GTAF team at email@example.com with a Google account which is the owner of the project. We will whitelist the Google account to access the Mobile Data Plan Sharing API endpoints.
- Associate service account with the carrier on Google ISP Portal. The carrier can make this association by going to API Access.
Once the whitelisting has been done:
- Visit Google Cloud Console.
- Make sure you've selected the correct project in the dropdown on the top menu bar.
- Enable Mobile Data Plan Sharing API in the API Library.
- Enable Test Mobile Data Plan Sharing API in the API Library.
Sharing Project Ownership
While the initial set up involves a single Google account, it is a good idea to for a group of authorized users to have ownership of the project. On Google Cloud Console, under IAM & admin menu, you can add new members (including Google groups account) to be owners of the project.