We periodically update the Tag Manager API in order to deliver new features and to repair defects discovered in previous versions. In most cases, these changes will be transparent to API developers. However, occasionally we need to make changes that require developers to modify their existing applications.
This page documents any changes made to the Google Tag Manager API that might affect your application. We recommend that API developers periodically check this list for any new announcements. You can also subscribe to changes via the feeds listed below.
Subscribe to changelogs
This is the initial release of the Google Tag Manager API.
Google Tag Manager API Reference
Review the Google Tag Manager API Reference for the complete details of API resources and methods.
- Account - Represents the Tag Manager account to which the authenticated user has access.
- Container - Represents a container associated with a Tag Manager account.
- Tag - Represent a tag of a container.
- Rule - Represent a rule of a container.
- Trigger - Represents a trigger for a container.
- Macro - Represents a macro of a container.
- Variable - Represents a variable of a container.
- Container Version - Represents a version of a container.
- Permission - Represents the access a user has to an account and the account’s containers.