Material Design Lite 1.0.3 (and a regression fixing 1.0.4) are out! This release has focused on library, templates, docs and build process fixes. We’ve had over 140 commits from our many contributors since our last release. Heck yes.
Here are some of the highlights:
- #1256. Fix issues with programmatic updates to sliders.
- #1281. Fix icon alignment inside buttons with text.
- #1285. Fix radio button positioning.
- #1309 and #1365. Add IIFE wrapping and documentation to component classes.
- #1373. Remove documentation styling that was accidentally included in MDL.
- #1406. Fix menu behaviour after hiding.
- Fixes to hamburger menu and drawer for certain layout combinations.
- Many improvements and fixes to documentation.
- Several improvements and fixes to library build process.
- Several improvements to templates, including accessibility fixes.
- Improvements to MDL testing, including the addition of memory leak tests.
Download Material Design Lite
Download the latest release with our source code, compiled assets and docs as a ZIP file.
Material Design Lite CDN
After you’ve reviewed the changelog, update your CDN paths to the following:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://storage.googleapis.com/code.getmdl.io/1.0.4/material.indigo-pink.min.css"> <script src="https://storage.googleapis.com/code.getmdl.io/1.0.4/material.min.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons”>
Built with MDL
It's been exciting to hear users share sites they've seen using MDL in the wild. Some of the newer ones using MDL this month include:
and we're of course more than happy to see some sites just using custom builds of individual components. Settled.co.uk for example uses the MDL slider:
Want to share your awesome MDL projects with us? File a new issue on our GitHub issue tracker. The issue should include a link, a description of the site and a suggested screenshot.
Until next time, rock on!
With many heartz,
The MDL contributors