The Blogger API v3 allows client applications to view and update Blogger content. Your client application can use Blogger API v3 to create new blog posts, edit or delete existing posts, and query for posts that match particular criteria.
Here are some of the things you can do with the Blogger API v3:
- Add a running list of blog posts, pages and comments to a non-Blogger hosted site.
- Create browser based applications and mobile apps that enable people to create and manage their posts from where ever they are.
- Create a desktop application or plugin that allows users to create and edit posts from the desktop.
How do I start?
If you're new to the Blogger API v3, here's how we recommend you get started:
- Read about getting started with Blogger API v3.
- Read through using the Blogger API v3.
- Refer to the Reference Guide as needed.