After you are approved for a Reserve with Google integration, you will gain access to Partner Portal to help you manage your integration. To learn more about Partner Portal, please reference here.
Create a SSH public / private key pair
This pair of keys is used to securely log in to the Google-provided SFTP dropboxes. The public key has the following format:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCXsM9ycbHV6E6t2L+B4p/uYHn9Q0jmu5gUXMYnFnnf4l39xrznfDo8KCASzRrqUkRnuzrno059CvZVzcljkbwWLzKKoE1EwbzHL3nYahMB4MdYNWhBbHbB+ybq6RNO7hkoKDBIQCfqQDY0FEB6sV3d3F1WYl0bAMjp15yyZJzMKa/rRnZKWetHlcL1X+gFWmW2hQ93foPD463gb58/25GujjsS/tzjngw7UJMVkm08U1QEY3z3DE/R++7ovJozTCzH0CTNDN0AH3/oSC3dmG+yDh3ZXFATjWjyPXJSOziNrp9TXgJhlqSmoHcPvpotMVjx21kIZ+T+SusQmnG+hK+L email@example.com
Don't include new line breaks in the key.
Create your SFTP dropboxes
Once you sign in to the Partner Portal, perform the following steps:
- Browse to the Onboarding Tasks tab.
- Enter your public SSH key.
- Click Submit.
This creates a set of SFTP dropboxes for both sandbox and production environments for you to use. You can find the SFTP dropbox usernames in the Feed page (documentation) within the Partner Portal.
At this point, you can use the Partner Portal. You can optionally perform the following setup tasks:
- Within the Account and Users page, grant additional users in your organization access to the Partner Portal.
- Within the Brands page, configure the default Brand and set up new Brands in your Sandbox and Production environments.
- Depending on your integration, within the Features page, enable or disable additional features. These configurations are environment specific.
For more information, see the Reserve with Google Partner Portal documentation.