This audit ensures that no frames load the same ad tag library script more than once. Including the same script multiple times is unnecessary and can lead to decreased page performance.
Remove duplicate ad tag library scripts. In some cases, duplicate scripts can be unknowingly loaded from two different locations. Examine where each duplicate script is coming from by reviewing network traffic and grouping requests by frame.
Identify the source of duplicate scripts
Use the Network tab in Chrome DevTools to determine which frame is loading duplicate scripts.
- Open DevTools by pressing
- Navigate to the Network tab.
- If not already visible, click Filter to open the filter bar and select JS.
- Open Network Settings and select Group by frame.
- Reload the page to capture network traffic.
The following ad tag library scripts are supported:
|Google Publisher Tag||