Mentoring startups to build and scale successfully
Launchpad Accelerator is a program to empower founders by supporting their startups through mentorship and equity-free support. The Accelerator leverages all that Google has to offer, to help participating tech startups reach their true potential.
The program is currently operating in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico), Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam), Africa (Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa), and Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland) but there are plans to expand to other countries as well—so stay tuned.
As part of this program, startups receive...
- Equity-free support
- 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Access to Google engineers, resources and mentors
- To work closely with Google for 6 months
- Credits for Google products
- PR training and global media opportunities
See testimonials from startups we’ve mentored and learn how Launchpad can help you build a successful company.
Interested in becoming a mentor? Hear from our current mentors on their motivation to give back to the startup community.