If you have specific questions not addressed by our community or documentation, you can contact us. Before you send your request, make sure you don't have one of these questions:
- Languages: For the list of locales for which you can develop Actions, see Language and Locale Support.
- Actions Console: To capture logs and troubleshoot issues using the Actions Console, see Troubleshooting Your Actions.
- Review process information: When you deploy your Action, it first goes through our policy and technical review. After it's approved, you receive an email notification and your Action will be available to users. Smart Home Actions would require an additional device testing process after passing our policy and technical review, which involves shipping your device to a testing site. For all device testing questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Developer Community Program: please check terms and conditions for eligibility details for the Google Assistant developer community program, including whether you’re eligible to receive a t-shirt, cloud credit and a Google Home etc.
- T-shirt eligibility: If your Action meets the eligibility criteria, you’ll get an email to submit your Action information and give us the shipping address to send you the gift. We send the emails in batches, so we can’t promise when you’ll get it. Sometimes, the email goes to your spam folder, so we recommend you check your spam. After you send us the form for the T-shirt, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Cloud credit eligibility: Eligibility to get a cloud credit is similar to the eligibility for a t-shirt. You’ll get a separate email about cloud credits. To read about the eligibility criteria and for more information, please visit the Community Program FAQs.
- Pricing: Check pricing for Dialogflow, Firebase, and Google App Engine
- Google Cloud Project ID: See this topic for information on finding your Google Developer Project ID.
- Legal information: If you have copyright questions or any other legal questions, contact our legal team.
- Early feature access: Fill out this form to let us know what you're building and to get early access to features.
If you still have questions, fill out the form below to get support for Actions on Google.
You must sign in to access this page.