What is the G Suite Marketplace?
The G Suite Marketplace showcases enterprise applications that can be added to an entire domain or to individual G Suite accounts. The Marketplace is integrated with the G Suite Admin console, so that domain administrators can quickly find, install, and authorize apps for some or all of their users.
Why should I list my application?
The Marketplace helps G Suite users find business applications that are integrated with G Suite, such as security, CRM, document management and project management tools. As an application developer, you can publish enterprise apps to the Marketplace for others to use. Administrators can also access the Marketplace from within the Google Admin console.
Who can use Marketplace applications?
Applications can be installed from the Marketplace and then launched directly from within Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar and other G Suite products. Both end users and G Suite administrators can discover and install new apps from the Marketplace. Domain administrators can install Marketplace applications for their domain users; there is no option to prevent domain admin installs. You can choose to allow individual users to install your application in addition to domain admins.
Where else can I list my app?
If you have an Android application, you can consider listing it on Google Play.
The Play Store is accessible to users on Android devices and has both consumer and business applications as well. You can find out more on how to get started in the Google Play Developer Documentation.
How do I list my app in G Suite Marketplace?
Here is a top-level overview of the process in which you can develop and publish a Marketplace app:
- Set up a Cloud Platform project for your application in the Google API Console.
- Build your application, implementing both OAuth 2.0 with credentials generated in your project and one- or zero-click single sign on (SSO).
- Verify your application.
- Collect the assets you need to configure your Marketplace listing.
- Follow the instructions to publish your app to the Marketplace.
- A member of our team will review your listing and approve applications that meet our requirements. Upon passing review, the application listing becomes live in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Once your app is in the Marketplace, drive traffic to your G Suite Marketplace listing.