As a Google Maps APIs customer with Silver or Gold level support, you have access to exclusive enterprise-level support resources, including the Google Cloud Support Portal and support hotline, in addition to our standard support options. There are two levels of enterprise support available:
- Silver-level support provides access to all enterprise support resources, 24 hours a day on weekdays (24x5).
- Gold-level support provides access to all enterprise support resources, 24x5, and support for critical issues, 24x7.
Support hours of availability
You can contact support by filing a case in the Google Cloud Support Portal or by calling the Google Cloud Support hotline.
- For Silver-level support customers, the Support team operates on weekdays and is available from Monday 9 AM Tokyo time to Friday 5 PM Pacific time (24x5), excluding regional holidays.
- For Gold-level support customers, in addition to 24x5 support access, technical support for critical issues is available on weekends and regional holidays (24x7), via the Google Cloud Support Portal and the Gold-level support pager. To sign up for Gold-level support, contact sales.
Google Cloud Support Portal
To log in to the Google Cloud Support Portal, you'll need your Support Portal credentials, which you can find in your Welcome letter. If you can't find your letter, you can request your credentials.
- Log in to the Support Portal.
- Click the Cases tab.
- Click Create New Case.
- Select the Product Name, Group, and Components for your case.
- Set the Priority according to our priority definitions.
- Important: In the description, include a summary of the issue and the steps to reproduce it. So we can help you more quickly, also include any error messages, requests sent to Google, and links to demos or a publicly accessible website where we can reproduce the issue.
Note: Gold-level support customers reporting a critical issue have access to Support 24x7. To receive a timely response from Support on weekends or regional holidays, be sure to page Support after filing your case. You'll find the pager alias in the Gold Support instructions you received upon signup.
The support hotline is available 24x5, from Monday 9 AM Tokyo time to Friday 5 PM Pacific time, excluding regional holidays. Customers with Gold-level support have 24x7 access to technical support for critical issues. On weekends and regional holidays, Gold-level support customers can contact support via the Google Cloud Support Portal.
You can use the hotline for the following issues:
- Your end users have been unable to access your Google Maps APIs production applications for longer than 15 minutes.
- You want to report a Google Maps APIs service outage. Make sure you select the geospatial option when you call.
Before you call, make sure you have your support PIN, which is available on the Support Portal Contact Us page. Then call us at:
- US customers: 1-877-355-5787
- EMEA and JAPAC customers: +1-646-257-4500, or check the Contact Us page in the Support Portal for local toll-free numbers.
For questions related to data privacy and protection, you can contact us using the Data Privacy Inquiry Form.