Ads Data Hub is a cloud-based measurement and activation solution that provides access to detailed event-level data about your Google ad campaigns in a privacy-centric environment.
With Ads Data Hub, you can upload your first-party data into BigQuery and join it with Google’s event-level ad campaign data. Combining your data with Google's event data can unlock insights, improve advertising efficiency, help you achieve data-driven business goals, and yield more effective campaign optimization. Results from Ads Data Hub are aggregated over a group of users, which allows Google to provide more complete data and still maintain end-user privacy.
Because Ads Data Hub is built with privacy restrictions, its functionality differs significantly from other data warehousing solutions. Even experts with experience using other clean rooms and data warehousing solutions may need to learn how to operate effectively in Ads Data Hub.
Unlike other data warehousing solutions, with Ads Data Hub:
- You can’t inspect the underlying data, as doing so would violate Ads Data Hub’s goal to share data in aggregate to prevent the re-identification of end users.
- When privacy checks are triggered, rows can be filtered without warning.
- Some privacy checks compare against your historical results, and can be triggered if your results don’t change adequately between jobs.
- The data that feeds into Ads Data Hub is mutable and subject to change.
- Match your first-party data to Google-hosted data in a privacy-centric manner.
- Grant Ads Data Hub users (within and outside of your organization) access to your data, while maintaining privacy controls and not requiring them to acquire your data.
- Host your data on servers in the United States, European Union (excluding London and Zurich), or Japan.
Holistic campaign view
Ads Data Hub gives you access to Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 Active View metrics, in addition to advanced viewability measurement for YouTube.