You can train, tune and deploy machine learning models on Google Cloud. See the following resources for guidance on deploying your model to production:
- Tutorial on how to export a Keras model with TensorFlow serving.
- TensorFlow serving documentation.
- Guide to training and deploying your model on Google Cloud.
Please keep in mind the following key things when deploying your model:
- Make sure your production data follows the same distribution as your training and evaluation data.
- Regularly re-evaluate by collecting more training data.
- If your data distribution changes, retrain your model.