You can filter which specific map features to display by adjusting their visibility. If you want to control how dense all POIs are on the map, see Control the density of Points of interest.
You customize which points of interest on a map to display by setting the visibility for a map feature:
- In the style editor, select the POI map feature you want to display or hide. For example, Points of interest>Lodging.
- Under Visibility, select an option:
- Inherit (default): Keep the default visibility.
- On: Always display this map feature, when the zoom level
- Off: Never display this map feature.