Google Pay can be setup as an in-app payment option using the UPI intent mechanism. This mechanism allows Google Pay to participate as an app when the merchant app triggers an in-app intent.
- Business channels must accept UPI and be verified merchants by NPCI/banks.
- Ensure that you have the details required to accept payments using UPI ID with your bank.
- Ensure that you have all of the required APIs from your bank to check the status of a payment.
- Note that every transaction should use a unique transaction ID.
- Set up Google Pay for your business using the Business Console.