To get up and running follow the instructions in:
- Prerequisites — Get an account, learn about the product, and create a project in the Google APIs Console.
- Install a client library — Download a client library for your programming language, and import the classes you need.
- Set up your application authorization — Set up your client's authorization.
- To understand how to manage licenses, begin with the API's Concepts.
- To understand how to pull all of this together and to manage your client's requests and API service responses, see the How To Guides.
To look up a particular resource type or method, see the Reference.
For more API information, see the API Issue Tracker, the API expert's blog, Ask a Question, and Google Workspace Admin help center.