you may specify a distinct
for each conference solution your add-on
conferenceSolution.logoUrl images are used directly in the
Google Calendar user interface to visually identify the conference solution.
logoUrl images are used within Calendar directly, for performance
reasons the images cannot be hosted on at any location. They must be
present on Google's infrastructure. Specifically, you must use the same icon that you use for the add-on's
Google Workspace Marketplace
To obtain an image URL that can be used as the
- Open the Google Cloud Console.
- If necessary, switch to the project hosting your add-on.
- At the top-left, click Menu > APIs & Services.
- In the list at the bottom, click Google Workspace Marketplace SDK.
- Select the Store Listing tab.
- In the Graphics Assets section, upload the intended attachment icon image as an Application Icon 32x32.
- Copy the resulting image URL and use it as the