Google may occasionally request quality evaluation samples from Partners based on the following criteria:
- The project uses a new SoC or SoC Variant.
- The project uses a new form factor than existing launched devices.
- The project enables a new Fast Pair feature.
See the Shipping Devices to a 3rd Party Lab page for instructions on shipping hardware to 3rd Party Labs for official certification.
How to Ship Devices to Google
The next sections describe how to ship hardware to Google.
1. Apply for a Google Partner Number (GPN):
- Prepare a document (.doc) with below information.
- Save the document in PDF format.
- Submit the file to your SI partner or Google contacts.
- Product name:
- Model number:
- Production description:
- Product info:
- Bluetooth Specification:
- Operation Voltage:
- Rated Input Voltage:
- RF info
- Operating Frequency:
- Target Power:
- Shipping units (qty): How many devices provided for certification test.
- Product Photo (.jpg or .png file)
Provide device GPNs to the courier when shipping devices.
2. Google Shipping Contacts
There are two separate Google shipping addresses. Confirm the shipping location with your Google contact or SI Partner prior to sending devices to Google.
- Google Mountain View
- Google, Inc.
AJ Baxter - Samples for Fast Pair testing
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA, USA, 94043
Phone number: (650) 253-0000
- Google Taiwan
- Google Taiwan Engineering Limited
No.88, Sec 3, Zhongxing Rd., Xindian District
New Taipei City, 23144, Taiwan
Phone number: +886 975509252