Welcome to Designer Vs. Developer, a show that tries to solve the challenges faced in the industry by opening a conversation between the two, providing take aways, solutions to workflows, tools and discussions on everyday struggles.
Mustafa speaks to Rowan Merewood, Developer Advocate for Chrome Developer Relations team, about Payments on the web, Progressive web apps and how to think about designing for offline states.
In this episode:
- Designing for performance
- Examples of Amazon
- Building performance into your process
- Working with CMS's like Drupal and Wordpress
- Offline UX Considerations
- Trivago case study
- Read about Navigator.onLine
Watch the video recording.