The following describes the details of the Actions Center Reservations End-to-End integration process.
Follow the standard high-level integration process outlined in the end-to-end integration guide.
Key Reservations End-to-End Guidance
The following are examples and tutorial covering features that are required by the Reservations End-to-End integration:
- Service Id
- It is recommended to set the
service_idsame static value across all your merchants if reservations is the only service provided by your merchants.
- Party Size
- The central distinction of Reservations End-to-End inventory is the need to define party_size for all availability
- Additional notes:
- If your Availability feed file (after compression) are larger than 200MB, sharding is required to split the feed in less than 200MB (compressed) files.
- Merchants in Reservations End-to-End can only have one service
- Booking Server:
- Real-time updates:
- Implement the Structuring Real-Time Updates.
Optional Reservations End-to-End Features
Below are a list of features that are compatible with the Reservations End-to-End integration. None of these are required, but many will be necessary to make sure the Actions Center follows your company’s business logic when serving your inventory:
- Reservations Requiring Restaurant Approval (Async Booking)
- Adding Seating Sections
- Adding Dining Special Request Box
- Adding Cancellation Windows
- No-Show Fees
- Setting a minimum advanced booking time
- Adding merchant specific terms