- Visualizing data: Combining two data sources on a map
- This article explains how to take two data sources, one GeoJSON and one pure JSON, and combine them in a basic map visualisation using the data layer.
- Creating a Store Locator with PHP & MySQL
- Shows how to create a store locator where users can search for nearest stores to a geocoded location, and see results as markers on a mobile-optimized map, using PHP/MySQL for the backend.
- From Info Windows to a Database: Saving User-Added Form Data
- Shows how to prompt users to fill out information in an infowindow, and then save that information back into a database.