Contains yaw and pitch angles corresponding to where the user is looking.
yaw is the rotation along the vertical (y) axis. Values are in the [-180, 180] range with:
- 0 == looking straight at the initial image orientation
- 90 == looking 90 degrees to the right
- -90 == looking 90 degrees to the left
- 180 == -180 == looking in the direction opposite to the initial one
pitch is the rotation along the right (x) axis previously rotated by
yaw. Values are in the [-90, 90] range with:
- 0 == looking straight, level with the ground
- 90 == looking up
- -90 == looking down
pitch approaches 90 or -90,
yaw values are reset to zero as computing the yaw values becomes numerically unstable.