The guides in this series provide an overview of the objects, methods, and services available in the Google Ads API. After reading these guides, you will understand the following key concepts:
- How the Google Ads API is structured.
- How Google Ads API versioning works.
- Which API service to use to modify an object.
- Which API service to use to retrieve an object and its performance statistics.
- Which API service to use to retrieve API metadata.
- How to structure API calls.
- How to mutate resources.