This page contains relationship diagrams of Google Ads entities.
- Entity: Links to the most relevant guide (if exists).
- Cardinality: Written besides an entity, this denotes allowable number
of instances. For example,
1..*means that one or more are allowed. However, this does not imply that there are no limits.
- Object/Class: Denoted by a fixed-width font, links to the latest reference page.
- Grouping: Entities enclosed in a box belong to the box entity. For example, Campaigns belong to Account.
- Relationship: A solid line between two boxes establishes a relationship. Cardinality for the relationship is noted close to each end of a line. For example, zero to many Campaigns can be associated with zero to one Portfolio Bidding Strategy.
- Composition: Denoted by a solid rhombus, represents a relationship
where an entity is composed of some other entities. When there is a number
besides the rhombus, the number denotes the allowable number of instances.
For example, an
AdGroupAdis composed of one
- Aggregation: Denoted by a rhombus, represents a relationship
where an entity can contain one of other entities. For example,
Adcan contain either
TextAdInfoobjects, but not both.
Campaign bidding strategy
Ad group ads