Monday, June 22, 2009
Maile Ohye gave a webmaster-focused presentation about Product Search.
Matt Cutts answered a new question each day from the Grab Bag:
- Do dates in URLs determine freshness?
- What impact does "page bloat" have on Google rankings?
- What types of directories are seen as sources of paid links?
- Should I include my logo text using the 'alt' attribute or CSS?
- What's the preferred way to check for links to my site?
You can leave comments letting us know how you liked the videos, and if you have any specific questions, ask the experts in the Webmaster Help Forum.