Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Want to see what's new on the Webmaster Central YouTube channel? Check out the answers to the latest Grab Bag questions:
- How do meta geo tags influence the search results?
- Will Google find text in images someday?
- Is Google doing away with use of the meta description?
- "Query deserves freshness." Fact or fiction?
- Which is more reliable for searching: Google or Twitter?
Below is Matt's clarification about Google's use of the meta description tag:
You can leave comments letting us know how you liked the videos, and if you have any specific questions, ask the experts in the Webmaster Help Forum.