Thursday, December 25, 2008
About three and a half months ago we kicked off the Spanish Webmaster Central blog hoping to reach many webmasters. Given the time of the year, we would like to say a big ¡Muchas Gracias! to all our readers.
It's been both a pleasure and a great opportunity for us to share our knowledge and hear your feedback. A few of this year's highlights:
For the blog, we had:
- Matt Cutts talking to us in a 3 part interview (see part 1, part 2, and part 3)
- A series of videos explaining how to use Webmaster Tools (See all parts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
The links series and the
- Google's SEO Starter Guide in Spanish.
As for conferences, we had the chance to talk to some of you in:
- SMX Madrid 2008.
- Google Search Masters 2008 in Mexico. We even have some video footage from this conference, including a session about the Help Group :)
- Congreso de Webmasters 2008.
And last, but not least, the Spanish Help Group, with lots of interesting stories.
This is us, several members of the Spanish Webmaster Central team. From left to right: Cristina, Alvar, Rebecca, and Esperanza in Google's Dublin office, with a holiday touch: